Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Endings and Beginnings


Allow me to apologize for neglecting this blog. I felt the Lord leading me in a different direction and took a break from writing. While I feel this reprieve permitted me to focus more on my family, ministry, and other priorities, I regret leaving my faithful readers hanging. It is also because of my faithful and new-found readers I find it difficult to say that this is the last post on this blog site.

HOWEVER . . . the posts I wrote are still relevant. So if you just found this site or are in need of a reminder of ways to dispel lies with truth, search through old posts. You may even want to start at the beginning by clicking here.

In the mean time, I would love for you to visit my new blog site In the Midst . . . by clicking here. It is not exclusively about eating (although I’m sure it will come up). Instead I will cover a broader subject base. It’s a blog about meeting God and finding hope in the midst of everyday life.
Again, thank you! And God bless!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test